Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The last time I've written and published anything on this blog was 4 years ago.
4 years ago, with my mind in a frenzy and my thoughts suffocating me, I wouldn't think I'd make it this far.

But I did.

4 years and here I am, successfully graduated from High School, the place I dreaded most, and a few fleeting months away from enrolling into College.

Honestly, everything seems surreal. I still have a hard time convincing myself that I'm eighteen. The big Eighteen. An age most people deem filled with responsibilities. I've yet shouldered any form of responsibility. In fact, I still have a hard time taking care of my well-being be it mentally or physically.

But I'm coping.

And honestly it's all that matters at the moment. 4 years and I'm still here.


No comments:

Post a Comment